With the NHVR approved Quallogi EWD fatigue management system, multiple heavy vehicle drivers in a company fleet can be managed.
Companies in Quallogi can be setup with a one device per vehicle approach, or a one device per driver approach. With one device per vehicle, when a driver first attempts login - they will receive the following message: Please setup a vehicle for your device
The vehicle can be setup for the driver's device by an admin in Q-Control using the steps below:
- Click Device from the left menu pane
- This displays a list of devices that drivers in your company have attempted login from.
- When a company driver attempts login from a new device, the device will show in the list. To link a vehicle to this device, press the Allocate Vehicle button
- A pop up will display a list of vehicles - a Search box allows you to filter vehicles
- Click Select when you have found the vehicle you wish to link to the device
- Click Allocate to finalise vehicle allocation
- After a moment the screen will refresh and you will see the device with the linked vehicle in the Devices list
- Following this, drivers added to your company in Q-Control can login the mobile EWD app